Pokédash! -WIP- Pokédash! -WIP-

Pretty cool, but in the beginning, why is the audio panned all the way to the left? Is that just the song?

Glitch City Glitch City

I've been waiting a long time for this. Welcome back!

DjNetho - Bones (Dubstep Remix) DjNetho - Bones (Dubstep Remix)

Pretty good! In my opinion the growl was just a little to heavy, but it wasn't too bad. Reminds me of the Payday 2 soundtrack at some points. I couldn't find the original, unremixed work, could you point me towards that?

Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Wow, where to start? Well first off, I didn't find myself getting "bored" with the piece, as I sometimes (often) do. The melody and overall atmosphere kept the piece pretty interesting. The reason I gave 4.5 as opposed to 5 was really the last drop. Personally, I'm not a fan of the single growl (Is that what it is?) at 3:40 as the drums and the rest cut out. The last drop also feels a little too, I don't want to say different, but it doesn't sound to be with the other two if that makes sense. The second drop really felt like it drove the song forward and it was a part of the song, but the third feels just a tad out of place. Obviously, this is just my opinion :P Overall though, fantastic atmosphere and it was really clear the story you showed in your piece! Keep up the great work and don't die for two years again ;)
~Ender

DetiousMusic responds:

Glad you liked the majority of it! Honestly the 2nd half of the last drop is my least favorite part. xP
Thank you!

Minimalistic Space Wallpaper Minimalistic Space Wallpaper

Minimalist + Space + HEXAGONS
What more could I ask for?

Plasmatic Sound Plasmatic Sound

I love hexagons. I feel like they look both futuristic and sleek. I'm getting the vibe you feel the same way.