Glitch City Glitch City

I've been waiting a long time for this. Welcome back!

DjNetho - Bones (Dubstep Remix) DjNetho - Bones (Dubstep Remix)

Pretty good! In my opinion the growl was just a little to heavy, but it wasn't too bad. Reminds me of the Payday 2 soundtrack at some points. I couldn't find the original, unremixed work, could you point me towards that?

Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Wow, where to start? Well first off, I didn't find myself getting "bored" with the piece, as I sometimes (often) do. The melody and overall atmosphere kept the piece pretty interesting. The reason I gave 4.5 as opposed to 5 was really the last drop. Personally, I'm not a fan of the single growl (Is that what it is?) at 3:40 as the drums and the rest cut out. The last drop also feels a little too, I don't want to say different, but it doesn't sound to be with the other two if that makes sense. The second drop really felt like it drove the song forward and it was a part of the song, but the third feels just a tad out of place. Obviously, this is just my opinion :P Overall though, fantastic atmosphere and it was really clear the story you showed in your piece! Keep up the great work and don't die for two years again ;)
~Ender

DetiousMusic responds:

Glad you liked the majority of it! Honestly the 2nd half of the last drop is my least favorite part. xP
Thank you!

cYsmix - House with Legs cYsmix - House with Legs

Baba Yaga??

cYsmix - Moonlight Sonata cYsmix - Moonlight Sonata

:o
This song left me speechless.

Carbon Carbon

Pretty good. #StillHypedForOganesson

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

Beautiful. I love you songs and while I wish there could be more, take as long as you need to keep up the amazing quality!

Beryllium Beryllium

*Repeats Oganesson joke from previous song*

Lithium Lithium

I'm excited for Oganesson

SirHadoken responds:

115 songs will take me around 4 years to make, but I'm glad you're hyped for the 118th song in the series, if I make it that far. xD

Abyss Abyss

Not as good as memestep

Ravitex responds:

i think this might be your personal preference because memestep is garbage, i worked WAY harder on this